Apply Today!Apply Direct BNE
- Supervise breakfast shift and maintain the company standards for quality, service, and cleanliness.
- Supervise other shifts as needed if certified.
- Train and develop crew under the direction of Management.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management team and crews.
- Conduct crew meetings prior to shift, as needed, to discuss operations procedures, promotions, safety, security, training, etc.
- Control payroll to meet company labor cost standard.
- Control inventory to meet company GAP standard.
- Maintain reports and records based on company standard and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain building and equipment using proper operating, cleaning, and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for all cash when in charge of a shift including bank deposits. Ensure that cash procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standards and displays professionalism at all times.
- Reports to: Senior/General Manager/Manager
- Ensure all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are recognized and enforced to ensure a safe environment for all when in charge of a shift.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all
Job RequirementsAs a Restaurant BREAKFAST SHIFT LEADER, you must display excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as the ability to maintain the respect of your crew. You must also be customer-driven and able to make quick and effective decisions under pressure while delegating tasks appropriately. It is also important that you are committed to providing your crew with thorough training and cross-training to ensure their success.Specific qualifications for the Restaurant Shift Manager position include:
- 1 year restaurant shift management experience
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable and insured transportation
- **MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 4AM - 2PM SHIFTS**
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Available to work all shifts and weekends
- Good references
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Previous quick service experience, a plus
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay